THE SERVICE – WHAT DOES A MENTOR DO FOR YOU?
Life is lonely at the top or on your own. You are working increasingly hard and you may not have been trained in all the skills required of an entrepreneur. But you don’t necessarily need someone to tell you how and what to do. This is why you decided to go on your own.
But what about adding a trusted adviser, a friendly experienced person to sit beside you? I can help you and give you one to one support. Mentoring enables you to receive wise and trustworthy advice from someone who has the required experience.
BUSINESS MENTORING IS A PRODUCTIVE PARTNERSHIP WHICH CAN HELP YOU TO:
- Set well defined goals – your goals.
- Focus on the priorities – to see the wood from the trees.
- Discuss your ideas and generate new ones – thinking “outside the box”.
- Understand how your business is performing, the need for a strategy, budgets, and measures of profit and growth.
- Work with someone who will give you support, clarity of thinking, raise your motivation and increase your level of confidence - mentoring.
HOW DOES IT WORK IN PRACTICE FOR EXISTING BUSINESSES?
- An introductory session at which your vision and needs are identified, the benefit of Ian's advice.This is without any obligation.
- Balance Sheets with your explanations, of your Trading Accounts and Balance Sheets.
- Three discussion sessions up to two hours each, spaced to suit you and at a venue also to suit you. I can also mentor totally by telephone or email.
- Unlimited email support between the sessions.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost will be £500 / £700, to be discussed